Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nancy McKirgan Munnis

Nancy McKirgan Munnis

Nancy McKirgan
17 Dec 1856 to 4 April 1941
Antrim County, Ireland  Granville, Illinois

married in Wenona, Illinois on 23 December 1875 to

John Munnis
7 August 1848 to 29 September 1930
Antrim County, Ireland     Granville, Illinois

Children born to John and Nancy McKirgan Munnis are

1. Minnie Blanche Munnis
2. William Munnis
3. Eliza Minerva Munnis
4. John Munnis
5. Bessie Munnis
6. George Munnis
7. Edwin P. Munnis
8. Marietta Munnis
9. Mathew Munnis
10. Martha Munnis

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.