Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alexander McKirgan


Alexander Robert McKirgan
6 Nov 1855 to 30 July 1931
Antrim County, Ireland  Des Moines, IA

married on 14 March 1878 to

Elizabeth Gillon McLaughlin
1854 to 20 June 1920

Children born to Alexander Robert and Elizabeth Gillon McLaughlin McKirgan are

1. Charles Darrah McKirgan  28 Feb 1881 to 8 June 1941
2. Frank H. McKirgan
3. Lura Irene McKirgan
4. Ella Belle McKirgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.