Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

John Sincler McKirgan

John Sincler McKirgan my guess is the son of William & Ellan McKirgan.  William is the son of Alexander and Elizabeth Darrah McKirgan.  John married Mabel E. (unknown last name) and unsure of date.  John was born 8 Oct 1877 and passed away 14 Feb 1941 in Batava township, Kane County, Illinois.  Mabel passed away on 21 Aug 1935.  They had 2 known children, Ellen and Elizabeth.


  1. Ellen was born 22 March 1908 in Braceville, Illinois.  She passed away 20 March 2000 in Joliet, Illinois.  She married Jim Brougham (unknown date)  
          * Jim Brougham
          * Tom Brougham

    2.  Elizabeth McKirgan


No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.