Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

John L. McKirgan

John L. McKirgan
18 Feb 1919              5 Sept 1990
Henry, Illinois       Silver Spring, MD

married on 29 Dec 1957 to

Patricia E. Clary
26 Oct 1935   24 Jan 1995



Children of John L. & Patricia E. Clary McKirgan are

1. Cynthia A. **
2. Robyn Adele McKirgan **
3. Kevin Patrick McKirgan **
4. Dan Sean McKirgan **
5. John Brian McKirgan **

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.