Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Benn awhile!

sorry family that i havent posted in awhile, this summer has been full of trying to keep 2 boys entertained and drama...washer breaking and birthdays!
In the next 30 days..I will be in Florida moving grandma home & Minnesota teaching my boyfrend how to fish "McKirgan" style.  Peanut M n M's, sneakers and a cooler of beer and warms.

I am hoping the weather cools down enough to head out on an adventure to cemetries with the boys.  This may not sound fun to some people but my kids love looking for the names and learning about who they once were.

This week, my plan is to finish the children of Alexander McKirgan's children to the blog, John Howard McKirgan and Alexander McKirgan family's however will take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.