Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vera Eva McKirgan

Vera Eva McKirgan
27 April 1906 to 27 May 1963
St. Charles, Iowa   Des Moines, Iowa

married on 19 May 1928 to

Edwin Harry Butler
7 Jan 1903 to 11 December 1958
Indianola, Iowa  Des Moines, Iowa

Children born to Edwin Harry and Vera Eva McKirgan Butler are

1. Shirley Marie Butler
2. Verlin Harry Butler  24 July 1933 to 1 March 2003
3.  Carolyn June Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.