Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rosannah McKirgan

Rosannah McKirgan
about 1803 to about 1865

married on 15 Jan 1818 to

James Erwin
about 1793 to 3 Oct 1850
Hawkins County, TN  Perry County, MO

Children born to Rosannah McKirgan and James Erwin are

1. Margaret Mitilda McKirgan
2. Jane Erwin
3. Francis Erwin
4. William P. Erwin
5. Mary Ann Erwin
6. James Jasper Erwin
7. John N. Erwin
8. Clinton Columbus Erwin
9. Rosannah Jane Erwin
10. Male Erwin


No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.