Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nona E. Boyd

Nona E. Boyd, Kenneth and Ora H. Foster Dyar

Nona E. Boyd
4 September 1883 to  11 June 1964
Rutland, Illinois    Streator, Illinois 

married in Toluca on 27 November 1908 to

Ora F. Dyar
 19 September 1881 - 30 June 1958
Lowpoint, Illinois Washburn, Illinois

Children of Ora F. and Nona E. Boyd Dyar are

1. Kenneth Dyar  31 March 1910 to April 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.