Please keep in mind that this is a slow work in progress. If dates or names are missing please let me know the info so I can update it. If there is someone you are looking for and do not see them on here please let me know, I may have missed them. Thank you so much for your patience while I work on this. Each post is linked to a family unless there are unknown.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Elizabeth Rosemary Boyd


Elizabeth Rosemery Boyd
7 August 1920 to 25 May 1991
Peoria, Illinois  Peoria, Illinois

married in Peoria, Illinois on 13 June 1942 to

Danforth Kingsbury Heiple
11 March 1920  13 May 2006
Peoria, Illinois  Peoria, Ilinois

Children of Danforth Kingsbury and Elizabeth Rosemery Boyd Heiple are

1. Female
2. Female
3. Female

No comments:

Post a Comment

*- living

**-personal information unknown at this time.